- Hang in there. But don’t be an idiot about it either. Eventually there comes a time to walk away and let it go. As the saying goes, “When you find yourself on a dead horse, get off”.
- Healthy arguments are good things. When two people always agree, one of them is no longer necessary.
- It doesn’t matter where you start out in life; it only matters where you end up.
- Success come from what you do, not from what you say you are going to do.
- If you have to ask whether it’s right or wrong, it’s wrong. Trust your gut.
- It’s rarely personal
Source: No Time for Tact