- The flu hits hard and fast. It’s possible to feel fine in the a.m. and steamrolled a few hours later. Head straight home.
- Antiviral meds won’t nix the flu, but if used ASAP, could shave a day off.
- Expect to be bedridden for at least 72 hours. Rest is now your only friend; it allows your immune system to focus.
- Two to three cups of green tea per day may help speed up healing. Dairy is not what you need.
- You’ll need to suck down twice the amount of liquid you normally would.
- Return to the office only after symptoms have totally resolved.